Sunday 1 September 2013

Challenge 35 - Spots and Dots

Sadly this week, we regretfully say goodbye to our DT leader Kerry, and also Lindsay who have decided to step down from the DT.  We will miss them both greatly as they have been the backbone of the blog from it's beginnings.

I'm sure you will join us all in wishing them both success in their future ventures and I would like to add a personal thank you to both of them for their enormous contributions both directly and behind the scenes throughout.

On so for this weeks theme - Spots and Dots, what's the difference you may ask?!  Well, essentially, it's the size.

Claire and Terry have created these stunning projects to help your ideas along.




 
 



3 comments:

  1. So sad to see you go Kerry and Lindsay, wish you ALL the luck in the world and I am honored that I have been working together with you ladies. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks, I miss the team already lol, was very strange not having a PanPastel post this morning. I will make sure I hop over to say hi and see what you are all up to from time to time, big hugs to you all
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank your for the inspiration and great challenge. Sorry to see Kerry and Lindsay go - I will make sure I pop over and see them as much as possible.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!